sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Sports and Talents of my friends!

In this lesson ten. In lesson ten we were talking about sports. I´m going to talk about sports that my friends Vanessa likes!


Hello! My friends is Vanessa Mavares. She likes Tennis. She loves to play Volleyball, too. She watches Soccer and Baseball on the TV. She plays Volleyball and watches sports on TV every weeks. She plays Volleyball at six o´clook. She plays Volleyball in the Canta Claro and watches sports in her house with her family and her boyfriends. She play Volleyball with her friends and thinks sports are very importants and interestings. Her favorite sports is Tennis. Her favorite team is Barcelona and her favorite player is David Villa. She plays Volleyball and she love o make cookies, her abilite is to cook. Her talents are athletics.



tell me about you, do you like sports?? what sports do you like to practice??...

No hay comentarios: