sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

A little about me!!

In here you can learn everything about me, my favorite food, the things that I hate and my opinion about English!!...



Hello!!! My name´s Andrea, but everybody call my Andre. I´m from Maracaibo, originally. I´m seventeen years old and study Accounting at URBE. I live in Monte Bel lo.

I love my family and my boyfriend, listenig to music, dancing, talking on the phone with my father, my mother and my friends. I like eat pizza, chocolate and cheese cake. I love traveling with my family.

I hate the onions, tomatoes, playing basket, listening to rock and vallenato. I dislike playing soccer, smoking, drinking beer, and violence.

My dream is graduate from accounting school. I want have a big family with my husband and I wish I could live in Canada. I want to travel for Europe with my friends Carmen, Vanessa and Annelis.



Mi opinion about English:
I think the Englisk is a language very important. I watching a lot of programs in English because is a good exercise.











I wish that you learn How can you say everything about your personality and please!!! add your comment!!

No hay comentarios: