sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

My opinion about MY ENGLISH CLASS!!

Well I´m going to talk about my opinion to the english class (teacher: Doris de Martins)

I think that the class were very good!! Because I learned a lot of obout English!!.. New Cultures .. Parts of my Body, How can I´m going to tell my direction!!.. and more things.

Theacher Doris is too creative to teach English!!, because she uses plays and tecnology to make the class more interesting for us!!

I hope to learn more english (vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation) in the next levels!! Until How to speak English very well!!


.. and you?? do you have interesting English class?? how is your teacher?? i´m going to wait for your comment!!

1 comentario:

.·:::Dainesita:::·. dijo...

hi, andrea you blog is very interesiting and the photo, too.