sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

My Food!!

Hello!! we are studyind our first unit!! BROCOLLI IS GOOD FOR YOU!! do you like brocoli?? i like !! well in this unit we´re going to study about food`s habits and really good food!! Now i´m going to describe things that i like to eat!!
I love eating pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, breat. I eat a lot of beef. Sometimes I eat some smashed potatoes, shrimp, milk and labster. I usually eat a little of vegetables.
I never eat onions because is tastes owful . I think the hamburger is a very delicious. I don´t like vegetables. I need to eat more thinks healthy because I eat very thinks not healthy for example chocolate, pizza, candys, empanadas and chesse cake.

This is my food pyramid


.. Do you like onions?? I hate onions!! Do you thing that you`ve a healthy diet?? tell me about you diet!!

No hay comentarios: